Perfect for Low-Volume Shoes
The P3 Unposted prefab style is an excellent choice for shoes without a removable insole, patients with smaller feel, or casual shoes.
Designed by podiatrists using evidence-based research, the P3 Unposted is functionally corrected and incorporates control features previously found only in sophisticated custom orthoses.
The shell is made from semirigid polypropylene and includes the following features:
- 2 mm heel skive supports the medial column to attenuate pronation
- Spot grind increases rearfoot stability
- 14 mm deep heel cup improves calcaneal stabilization
- Forefoot valgus correction stabilizes the midtarsal joint to reduce forefoot motion
- Optional tricolor EVA full-length topcover provides cushioning without much bulk
Improve your 1st line treatment by choosing P3 prefabs, the most effective non-custom orthoses for treating or preventing common biomechanical pathologies.
View our Quick Guide of all P3 Functional Prefabs.