The Best Prefab Solution for Mechanical Foot Pain
Designed by podiatrists using evidence-based research, the P3 Posted prefab is functionally corrected and incorporates control features previously found only in sophisticated custom orthoses.
The P3 Posted prefab style is an excellent choice for increased rearfoot and midfoot control. It’s available without a topcover or you can select three different topcover styles. The shell is made from semirigid polypropylene and includes the following features:
- 2 mm heel skive supports the medial column to attenuate pronation
- Rearfoot post increases rearfoot and midfoot stability
- 14 mm deep heel cup improves calcaneal stabilization
- Forefoot valgus correction stabilzes the midtarsal joint to reduce forefoot motion
- Optional full-length topcover in three styles
Sport topcover – can improve the effectiveness of your patient’s athletic shoes. Use to treat or prevent overuse injuries. The double-layer topcover is black microsuede on top and high-rebound EVA on bottom.
Low-Impact topcover – patients with sensitive feet benefit from added cushioning. The double-layer topcover is plastazote on top and Poron on bottom.
EVA topcover – use for patients who want cushioning without much bulk. The tricolor EVA is a durable, single-layer topcover.
Improve your 1st line treatment by choosing P3 prefabs, the most effective non-custom orthoses for treating or preventing common biomechanical pathologies.
View our Quick Guide to P3 Functional Prefabs.