P3 Posted TC or Unposted TC with EVA Topcover
We offer an EVA topcover for both our P3 Posted and P3 Unposted Functional Prefabs. EVA is an excellent topcover for patients who want cushioning without much bulk. The tricolor EVA is a durable, single-layer topcover that can replace the shoe liner.
Whether you choose the P3 Unposted or P3 Posted the semirigid polypropylene includes the following features:
- 2 mm heel skive supports the medial column to attenuate pronation
- 14 mm deep heel cup improves calcaneal stabilization
- Forefoot valgus correction stabilzes the midtarsal joint to reduce forefoot motion
- P3 Posted rearfoot post increases rearfoot and midfoot stability
- P3 Unposted spot grind stabilizes the rearfoot in the shoe
Improve your 1st line treatment by choosing P3 prefabs, the most effective non-custom orthoses for treating or preventing common biomechanical pathologies.
View our Quick Guide of all P3 Functional Prefabs.